我要投稿投稿 | 我要充值充值

虐恋恶魔 手机阅读

作者:上官萧玉 发布于:2019-02-13 阅读:2289次 字数:2710 来源:dp.msxf.cn

  再次回忆你我初遇那天,你以为我是你的救赎

  却不想

  我只是你另一个噩梦的开始

  Go,On(走吧启程)

  黎明之际

  我的王者之路即将起航

  Come,on.baby

  血色之路已被铺好

  Now...

  就现在

  开启即将到来的时刻

  快来铭记我的王者时代

  ....我将势不可挡

  bug的出现

  flag已get

  WU

  LOOK!gameover(看啊游戏已经结束)

  黑暗也已褪去

  唯有光明

  我已迫不及待

  To you again (向你再次)

  伸出恶魔的爪牙

  用这恐怖的獠牙

  给纯洁的你带来无限的快感

  只有这样

  这个世界才会染上血色

  This is the color of the devil(这是属于魔鬼的颜色)

  Ah, everything is so beautiful(啊,一切都是那么的美好)

  That taste is really addictive(那种滋味真的会让人上瘾)

  The taste of blood (血的滋味)

  A bloody rose (血色的蔷薇)也不过如此

  The world is doomed(世界归于毁灭)

  Ah, that's a nightmare(啊那可真是个噩梦)

  A moment when the tusks sink into the body(当獠牙陷进肉体的一瞬间)

  It's irreversible(就已经无可挽回)

  But I can't kill anymore(可我该死的再也无法痛下杀手)

  Is it ridiculous that I began to degenerate?(可笑吗,我竟也开始堕落)

  I'm starting to get crazy about you as if you were addicted to drugs.

  (我开始发疯般的迷恋在你的身上好似吸毒上瘾一般)

  It's like a moth that knows it's burned by you.(又好似飞蛾扑火明知会被你灼伤)

  Oh, that's the funniest thing in the world.(哦,那可真是天下最可笑的事)

  You're born to be in the sun, but I'm born to be with darkness.(你是天生就沐浴在阳光下的存在,而我却天生只能与黑暗相伴)

  Ah, you are the hope of light and I am the nightmare of darkness.(呵,你是光明的希望而我却是黑暗的噩梦)

  Oh, what a cruel reality(哦,多么残忍的现实)

  Baby, you know there's a love name that hurts each other.(宝贝儿~那你可知有一种爱名为互相伤害)

  So since it's going to burn in the end, it's better to hate me from the beginning.(所以既然最终都会被灼伤不如从一开始就恨着我)

  This will at least make you remember that there is a devil who loves you forever.(这样至少会让你永远记得有一个恶魔他爱你)

  So come on, let's hurt each other without reservation.(所以来吧让我们毫无保留的互相伤害吧)

  I destroyed you, and you remember me (我毁了你,你也记住了我)

  At last I burned up my life, but you shed tears.(最后我燃尽生命,你却流下了泪痕)

  Baby, I'm a jerk and I don't deserve your tears.(宝贝儿我就是个混蛋不值得你流泪)

  You deserve better(你值得更好的)

  Ah, yeah, I'm so foolish that I know it won't work out but I'm willing to do it.(啊,是的我真是太傻了明知不会有结果却还甘之如饴)

  I'm afraid you're looking at my hateful eyes.(我害怕看见你看着我时充满恨的眼神)

  But I had no choice.(但我别无选择)

  Baby, do you know why I always like to call you baby?(宝贝儿你知道我为什么总是喜欢喊你宝贝吗)

  Oh, I always tell you it's a secret, but I want to tell you now.(哦,我总是对你说这是秘密,可我现在却想告诉你)

  Because... because...

  you are my Watson.(因为...因为...你是我的华生)

  Baby, I love you more than simply. I love you deeply.(宝贝儿,我对你不仅仅是简单的喜欢,我对你是爱,很深沉的爱)

  But unfortunately…

  I can't tell you that.(只是可惜…这些我都无法在告诉你了)

  You always say I'm a devil (你总是说我是个恶魔)

  Then you know.(那你可知…)

  What kind of tenderness lies beneath this devil's face (在这具恶魔的面孔下又是怎样的满腔柔情)

  The Last End Baby (最后的结尾宝贝儿)

  I have a thousand words, but in the end I just want to say to you

  (我有着千言万语,但是最后却只想对你说)

  I Love you(我爱你)

  Come to an end,

  this misfortune (快结束吧,这场孽缘)

  It's not regret, it's fear of reluctance.(不是后悔而是怕自己会不舍)

  Ah, it's over. See you insert your cold sword into my chest.(啊,终于结束了,亲眼见你将冰冷的剑插进我的胸膛)

  It's so cold,

  but no matter how cold it is,

  it's harder than the bitterness in your heart.

  (真冷啊,可再冷也比不过心中的苦涩)

  It's like the curtain has finally come down on the stage of the show.(就像表演的舞台上终于落下了帷幕)

  Like black fog dispersed by the sun,

  light triumphs over darkness(就像黑雾被炎阳驱散,光明战胜了黑暗)

  maybe…(也许…)

  That's the best ending for you and me, isn't it?(这对你我来说算是最好的结局了不是吗)

  Last call you baby again(最后再唤你一遍宝贝)

  Baby, only my baby (宝贝儿,只属于我的宝贝儿)

  The devil who loves you (爱你的恶魔)

评论

0/500 评论